Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday FUNday!

We are finishing the book this week and will start the film on Thursday!  Hurray!

Today:

- Journal Prompt: Mr. Tribble sees potential in Forrest, taking him under his wing, helping him become successful during a time when Forrest is downtrodden and alone.  Who is your Mr. Tribble?  Who has shown up on his/her white steed in order to help you out during a time of need?  Who is the person who sees potential in you when (perhaps) nobody else does?  Write about this person.

- Discussion over chapters 21 and 22

- Read chapters 23 and 24 for tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Miss Perkins!
    So, I went to a doctor's appointment in Bozeman today, and while I was at the appointment it started snowing buckets! There is no way we're making it home tonight. So my mom and I are in a hotel and I have my iPod but it won't let me post blogs on here. So, is it okay if my blog is late? I'm
    Sorry about this.

    --Mel

    ReplyDelete